We aim to keep this page up-to-date, but it might take us a week or two to add new newsletters. For the absolute latest content, please see our Mailchimp Archive.
You can also subscribe to our RSS feed here.
- 3 June: A grant for Braille learning + Tactile Times newspaper
- 27 May: Free Braille books + upcoming Braillists events
- 20 May: New BrailleCast episode + upcoming events
- 14 May: 6PM Friday: National Braille Press interviewed and raffle winner announced
- 13 May: 6PM today: Making Bread with Clever Cooking
- 11 May: 7PM today: Beginners’ Braille Bar”
- 8 May: 6PM today: Pub Quiz with the Braillists”
- 7 May: Friday afternoon Pub Quiz!
- 6 May: 6PM today: Clever Cooking and Labelling
- 4 May: 7PM today: Learn punctuation and contractions at the Braille Bar
- 1 May: Tonight 6PM: Win £10 and shape the future of the Braillists
- 30 April: Final Mindfulness session tonight, 8PM UK time
- 29 April: Clever Cooking tonight at 6PM UK time
- 27 April: Braille Bar 7PM tonight
- 24 April: 6PM: Accessible Streaming with ‘Stay Safe Stay Connected’
- 23 April: 8PM tonight, Resilience and Mindfulness
- 22 April: Clever Cooking today at 6PM
- 20 April: Welcome back to the Braille Bar!
- 17 April: 6PM tonight, Stay Safe, Stay Entertained!
- 16 April: Mindfulness session today with Stay Safe Stay Connected
- 15 April: 6PM today: Clever Cooking with the Braillists Foundation”
- 13 April: Re: Welcome to the Braille Bar! Opening night, 7PM this evening.
- 13 April: Welcome to the Braille Bar! Opening night, 7PM this evening.
- 10 April: Reminder: 6PM GMT today Stay Safe Stay Connected with the Braillists Foundation
- 9 April: Stay Safe Stay Connected: Mindfulness session today
- 3 April: Reminder: 6PM today, Stay Safe Stay Connected phone-in
- 2 April: Stay Safe Stay Connected: Mindfulness session today
- 27 March: Reminder: 6PM GMT today, Stay Safe Stay Connected
- 25 March: Stay Safe Stay Connected: Mindfulness session every Thursday
- 20 March: Reminder: Dial in at 6PM GMT for Stay Stay Stay Connected
- 18 March: Stay Safe Stay Connected
- 7 July: Braillists Foundation at Sight Village Central, 9th–10th & NFB 7th–13th of July
- 5 July: Message from Bristol Braille: We’re taking UK Pre-orders for the First Edition Canute 360!
- 24 November: Reading Braillists meeting 8th December; news from Sight Village South East and the Canute; bringing Braille to indigenous South African Braillists
- 4 November: Join us in Sight Village South East this Tuesday and Wednesday for all things Braille, £5 hand frames, and an evening social
- 24 September: Correction: The Braillists at Sight Village Leeds this Wednesday
- 24 September: The Braillists at Sight Village Leeds tomorrow!
- 13 July: London Braillists meeting on Friday 20th of July, 5PM, near Euston Station
- 25 May: The Braillists subscribership and the new European data legislation
- 2 November: Meet us at Sight Village London and just at our Braillists meeting afterwards, plus lots of other Braillists news
- 26 September: Lots of Braillists events happening in the next couple of weeks plus news from Ed’s Braille discoveries as he travels around India
- 5 August: Brand new Braille podcast unveiled; Canute Mk12 goes to the US; Help develop Canute’s User Interface; A2i turns 18 and is out to party
- 2 June: Meet the Bristol Braillists next Saturday (10th June), find out about our new Braillists Awards, Perk up your Perkins and much more Braille news…
- 22 February: Meet the Braille Transcribers in Reading this Saturday (25th Feb) and other Braille News
- 1 February: See the Canute Braille ebook reader in Dublin tomorrow, find out about Braille Transcription in Reading on Saturday 25th February
- 17 January: Inaugural London Braillists and 3rd Dublin Braillists meetings
- 8 December: Festive Greetings from the Braillists – updates our projects, new meetings, funding wins…
- 12 September: Bristol Braille and Beer this evening — Don’t miss out!
- 9 September: Braillists Newsletter September 2016
- 23 June: Bristol Braillists Meeting Coming Monday 27/06/2016 – don’t miss out!
- 31 May: Braillists Newsletter Special
- 9 May: Braillists Newsletter May 2016
- 4 March: Braillists Newsletter Spring 2016
- 13 December: Seasons Greetings from the Braillists – how we have developed in 2015
- 5 December: Please note: no Reading Braillists next Saturday (12th December)
- 27 November: Don’t forget Monday’s Bristol Braillists meeting: Bristol Braille Canute Mk7 development
- 8 November: Manchester Braillists: Change of venue for tomorrow’s Braille and Beer gathering
- 6 November: It was great to meet you at Sight Village London this week
- 6 November: Manchester Braillists Meeting on Monday (9th November)
- 30 October: Braillists meeting in Manchester – Monday 9th November
- 29 October: Meet us at Sight Village London with Braille and Beer event next week, see the latest Canute prototype and be part of new Braillists groups
- 23 October: Canute Mk7 layout testing
- 7 October: Hear the story of ClearVision Library at Reading Braillists (Saturday 17th October) and meet us at Sight Village London (3rd & 4th November)
- 22 September: Find out the latest new Braille Technology in Bristol on Monday (28th) and meet us at Sight Village in Manchester on Tuesday (29th)
- 6 September: See world’s first multi-line Braille ebook reader in Dublin on Thursday (10th), discover latest Braille innovations at Bristol Braillists Monday 28th
- 20 August: The development of VI Education in Reading this Saturday and Bristol Braille’s Canute Mk6 visits Dublin
- 31 July: Reading Braillists – Saturday 22nd August – A look at Visual Impairment education through the ages
- 16 July: News from Sight Village Birmingham and Braille transcription at Bristol Braillists next Monday
- 16 June: Meet us at Sight Village 14th-15th July, test multiline ebook reader in Reading this Saturday and hear secrets of transcription in Bristol 20th July
- 29 May: Test the latest Canute prototype @ Reading Braillists 20th June & get the insider’s guide to Braille transcription @ Bristol Braillists 21st July
- 12 May: Braillists get their hands on the brand new Canute Braille ebook reader prototype with the opportunity of at home testing
- 18 April: Reminder: Reading Braillists next Saturday (25th April) – Venue confirmed
- 10 April: New Braillists meetings: “UEB field guide” in Reading & “Developing new Braille technology” in Bristol; plus new website & online discussion forum
- 20 March: Find out all you need to know on Unified English Braille @ Bristol Braillists 30/03/15 and test new technologies @ Reading Braillists 21/03/15
- 12 March: Reading Braillists: 21st March, venue and time confirmation – now with Midas!
- 6 March: First Braillists meeting in Reading and hear of our progress on the NCBI Technology Podcast
- 25 January: A little Braillist reminder – Dorking meeting
- 11 January: Three January Braillists meetings to get your hands on Braille technology, new and old!
- 23 December: Festive greetings and more exciting news from the Braillists
- 1 December: Announcing not one but two Braillists meetings – Bristol and Dublin
- 12 September: Following on from the Braillists September Meeting
- 22 August: Braillists’ Bristol meeting change of date 28th August to 8th September
- 9 August: Welcome to the Bristol Braille and the Braillists group newsletter
2014 also saw some early test newsletters sent to only a handful of recipients. They are recorded here for historical interest: