livingbraille.eu web forum, The show goes on even in 21st century!
The European Blind Union offers a web space for every European interested in information about Braille and the role it plays in the life of visually impaired people.
- Are you new in Braille and want to grasp the idea of dots on paper or on a braille display?
- Are you interested in methods of Braille teaching and training?
- Do you want to get to know something about new devices using Braille to communicate with a user?
- Do you wish to obtain inspiration about Braille games or toys for your visually impaired child or pupil at school?
- Are you an expert or do you have special experience with using Braille to share with others?
Let’s create one place with all the information about Braille in Europe, buzzing with news. A place where everybody can find an answer to Braille related questions.
Visit livingbraille.eu and dive into the Braille world.
If you register, you can even comment and discuss the topics and posts from other users and add further information. If you register and create an account, you can publish your own posts. Everybody is invited to add posts to enrich this European Braille beehive.
livingbraille.eu is hosted by the EBU, supported by the European Commission and organised by the working group of the EBU on Braille.
Let’s keep Braille alive together!
On behalf of the EBU Braille working group.