The sustained downtime over Christmas allowed us to update several pages on our website and I thought I would take this opportunity to itemise the changes and, in so doing, draw some pages to your attention that you might not already know about:
- Our Braille Equipment page has been vastly expanded and now includes information about the Perkins Brailler, Braille Labeller, braille frames and styluses and much, much more!
- Many links on our Learn Braille and Braille and Tactile Consumables pages, which broke as a consequence of RNIB updating the design of its online shop, have been fixed, and a few extra resources have been added to both pages.
- Our Braille Tips page now lists many more symbols.
- Our Braille Communities page now lists many more email lists and Facebook groups.
- We now have a new Braille Suppliers page.
- Our Newsletter Archive has been brought up-to-date.
- We have added recipes for Spinach and Sweetcorn Curry and Microwave Spotted Dick – these were meant to be added in the summer as part of our Clever Cooking series.
We hope you enjoy browsing our website and very much look forward to welcoming you to a Braillists event soon.