The Orbit Reader range is now very extensive and comprises the Orbit Reader 20, the Orbit Reader 20 Plus and the Orbit Reader 40. In this Masterclass, Dave Williams, Customer Experience Manager at RNIB and Chairman of the Braillists Foundation, will talk us through what these products can do, how they work, and the differences between Orbit Readers and other braille displays and notetakers.
You will learn:
- The differences between the Orbit Reader 20, 20 Plus and 40
- How Orbit technology differs from traditional braille display technology
- How to find and open files
- How to find text within a file
- How to use the editor
- How to transferr files between the Orbit and a computer
Register for the Masterclass here.
To join by phone, please use these details:
- Phone number: 0131 460 1196
- Meeting ID: 824 7645 2710
- Passcode: 123456